I am a data scientist passionate about helping clients to clearly understand and take action on relevant patterns, insights and trends in data.
- Invited to give a TEDx talk about applications of real-time data analytics.
- Seven years’ experience at using R to analyse, visualise and model data.
I created this website to share systems, resources and thoughts that I have found helpful in my life.
- About: More about me, including my passions for programming and productivity.
- SOPs: Standard operating procedures that I use to systematise nearly everything.
- Books: A list of books that I have read or plan to read. Book outlines coming soon!
- Blog: I aim to write one blog post per week.
- Links: A collection of useful resources.
This website has been created using blogdown, with the XMin Hugo theme by Yihui Xie. For more information about using this theme, click here.